Saturday 10 September 2022

Home Again: and Here's Some Tudors

 I have retuned from the UK and Greece. We had a great trip and got to see plenty of historical places.

Before we left I had almost finished another unit for my growing Lancastrian forces. This time a band of Tudor retinue foot knights. Once again these troops are from the Perry's plastic range and they came out as expected. I mashed up the flag on photoshop but I'm not overly keen on it because the dragon design looks too modern. At this stage I'll leave it as it is but I may replace it in the future.

Picture Quality: Unfortunately I stood on my phone in a Greek change room whilst trying on a pair of shorts. It still worked (only just) but I needed to buy a new device. I'm not sure if the quality of these photos is due to the new camera or poor lighting. As it is. I'm not very impressed with the quality of these images. Hopefully I can improve this issue with time and practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also: I picked up these:
The book speaks of it itself and I hope to play some 1940 games in the near future. As for the chocolate... As you can see it is Alexander the Great Chocolate. Not just your everyday chocolatey treat. As far as I am concerned each block should give me enhanced powers of command on the table-top. If I eat just one square before a game I should be granted the power of Alexander himself and I'll be rolling 6's every time (or 1's if I need to roll low). My little troops will march on to eternal glory and build me an empire worthy of the great man. To the Strongest, say I! 
(Unless my wife eats all of it before I get a game happening!)


2 comments: