Monday 24 August 2020

A Sword in a Stone... No, Not That One.

Whoso pulleth this sword,
from this stone and anvil
is rightwise king born of
all England!

Thomas Malory 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a little terrain piece. This is primarily a Special Terrain piece SAGA AoM  for my Great Kingdoms list. It's made from scrap bits of cork, squishy foam, a cd, a sword and some rocks. The standing stones are some old rocks from some fake banzai trees I bought years ago.
There's nothing difficult or special about it's construction but it came out okay and I'm really happy with it. It will look good on a table with figures interacting with it (just like Sir Percy, who couldn't miss out on this golden photo opportunity).
I also finished my undead army. When I say finished I actually mean: I've finished enough so that I can put them on the table as a warband for Dragon Rampant or Saga AoM. I still have 60 odd little GW ghostly guys to add to the 40 odd that I've already painted. Anyway these newest figures will finish it off for the moment.

2 comments: