Tuesday 24 July 2018

The Start of my a BEF

I got some early WWII British and decided to start making a British Epeditionalry Force (BEF) for the 1940/41 period. When it comes to WWII I'm quite fond of the earlier and mid period. The reason is that equipment isn't as good as it became later n the war. Armour need to get pretty close to each other to have any real effect and anti-tank weapons are pretty crappy. I like that.

I've been looking for early British infantry and I feel that I'm going to have a hard time finding them. Zvesda make some but they only make small boxes. I have their British Engineer squad and it's very nice. I might just have to use the later day infantry that I already have. If I can get a couple of Boys AT rifles they should work. I can also include some of the vehicles I already have like universal carriers, 15 cwt trucks, etc.

Anyway, here's the start of my BEF. Not much but it's a start.




No comments:

Post a Comment