Wednesday 26 February 2020

Spooky and Hairy... A Bit of a Mix

To those who have been looking at this blog recently it may seem like I've slowed down a bit. I sort of have but part of that was due to putting together plastic elves. I'll get on to painting them soon but, in the meantime, I've continued painting and getting a few different things done for a few different games.

First is some cavalry (the Hairy). Well sort of cavalry. Centaurs from Eureka Miniatures. These guys came out nicely. The unit of 6 will work okay for Dragon Rampant but I'm thinking that I'll have to add another half a dozen to their numbers to make up a good sized unit for larger games.
And now for the spooky... Some fantasy zombies (note that I emphasize fantasy as opposed to my other dozens of post-apocalypse zed's). These are initially for Rangers of Shadow Deep. I intend to start the first scenarios in the next few days. Nothing special here. They're basic and will do the job okay. These are Reaper Bones. 
And continuing on the spooky theme... This little lady is for a Frostgrave campaign that I'm taking part in and is due to start tomorrow. I intend to play a Summoner character, so I'm going to need a few demons to summon. This is a really nice figure. I bought the same figure several years back and only half painted it. Then I lost one wing and the half paint job looked awful so I got a new one and started again. This is a metal Reaper figure. I thought I ordered the Bones version but I made a mistake. In my opinion, she came out very nicely.
So there you go. A variety of figures for a variety of games.


6 comments:

  1. Another part of great looking minis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Ian,

    I do like the centaurs be putting them on my shopping list for mortal gods I think!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt. The chief centaur with the red scarf thing, isn't available yet. I converted this one for myself and I've been asked by Nic at Eureka to make one up for casting. So he should be available within the next month or thereabouts along with some new fauns.

      Delete