Sunday 16 February 2020

A Buggle of Goblins

What's a buggle I hear you ask?
Well I initially wrote Bunch but I thought Gaggle sounded better. A Gaggle of Goblins! Sounds good but it's just plain wrong. However, if you combine the two words... We then we get a Buggle. And that's how I decided to describe them.

A Buggle of Goblins!

I initially had a single Artizan Goblin figure that I acquired by accident. I think he was added to a larger order a few years back as a "thank you," gesture. Anyway, I painted him and posted the figure on here a couple of months back. After that I saw a bunch of them posted by Michal at DwarfCrypt and I got more of them. They took a while to arrive but they did and here they are:

King Yeochee and his (un)trusty folk.
King Yeochee & Hellebore Sheildmaid
Sir Frogwart & Spadger Three Teeth
Mox Mosseater & Hugo Greenears
Tolly Bloodnut & Blue Eye Meg
Varney Pigsticker & Red Legged Rolf
Egol the Badger Knight & Sir Hal of the Stony Dell
I got 11 of them to make up an even dozen. Like everything else I'm doing at the moment, I'm not really sure how they will fit into the big picture (ie: The Army of Faerie). All I know is that I saw them. I liked them. So I bought them and painted them.

I hope you like them too.






1 comment: