Sunday 14 June 2020

Checkin' Out Some Real Estate

I'm still working on Infection Z. Just when I think it's right I play a test game and come up with something else to add or adjust. As a whole. it's working really well. The combat and shooting mechanics work very nicely and survivor characters have a good chance of surviving the games... But they do have to work at it, and that's good. The leader/hero character has to be heroic and the other big hitters need to do their work too so that the lesser characters can get through.

But more on the game in a later post. Today I've been out looking for some property and I found this delightful little place down by the river. My wife and I will be moving in as soon as we've cleared out the local zombie population.
This is from Sarissa Precision, part of their Retro Americana range. I bought this last year and made it straight away. But it has been waiting for paint for a while.
The bed is made form a piece of balsa wood wrapped in toilet paper and smothered in watered down pva. Easy to make and it looks the part (Thank you DM Scotty. The window awnings apart of the kit but I also gave them the pva/bog-roll works and now they look nice and decayed.
And speaking of the zombies population, here are some of the locals...

These are from the Walking Dead set that I bought a couple of weeks back. Great value and, I expect, a great game. If I wasn't so concerned with getting my own game off the ground I'd be playing it without a doubt.

2 comments: