Thursday 25 June 2020

Another Fantasy Interlude

Whilst I've been putting together my zombie apocalypse rules (Infection Z) I've also tried to keep doing a bit of painting every day. At the start of the year I was painting at a really fast rate but that slowed as I spent more time typing on the pc. But now the typing has eased off and it's tiem to get back to the brush!

So what have I got?

Well, first up I have a couple of barbarians from eM4 Miniatures. These are old Grenadier sculpts and I use to own these 30 odd years back. Great figures and at a nice price. Very clean casting. I have a few more to do and I hope they come out as nice as this pair did.
A man with a big horn. I'm not sure if he's making up for his short comings or if he thinks he's the barbarian equivalent of John Coltrane or Eric Dolphy.
These are a pair of town's women from Reaper (Black Bones). Nothing special but they're okay for what they are. They came in a set of 3 and it was mainly the third figure that I really wanted.
Another Reaper figure (metal this time). I wanted a grim looking wizard/warlock for Rangers of Shadowdeep. I want to make up a new ranger character that is more magic centered rather than the regular combat type. This guy looked like he could live out in the wild lands without too much worry. I don't know what his name will be yet.
And finally, some heavy archers for my elfin army. These are Oathmark plastics and they took a while to paint (mainly because I lost interest). But I forced myself to paint them because I didn't want them to spend years sitting on my desk. I'm glad I did get them done because they do look nice. I need to get my act together and paint up more of the Oathmark orcs and elves that are sitting in boxes in my workroom. I might get some of the light elf figures too.

EDIT: I forgot to add this figure to the mix. I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure it came from Old Glory. I think he'll be a superhero or something. Something to do with negative energy (black hole space energy?) or maybe something to do with coal or oil or something. I don't know yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

    Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing. This is my site. พนันบอลออนไลน์ , สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete