A quick post.
I've been going at a great pace over the last week. The things I've been painting are quite small units which, if I put in the effort, I can get them done quickly.
Here is a battery of horse artillery. I've decided to cut the size of my gun batteries from 3 models down to two. This makes them roughly the same frontage as an infantry battalion or a cavalry squadron in column. It also saves me some money.
I only intend to have one foot battery and one horse battery for my line units. However, I will be making Lutzow's Freikorp which includes another horse battery. And with the figures I still have unpainted all I'll need is one gun and crew to make up this battery.
Anyway, here's my new battery ready, just in time to go onto the table and into battle tomorrow.