Monday 20 May 2019

Modern Life & Zombies

I've been working away at constructing a city for the impending Zombie Apocalypse (and believe me: The End Is Nigh!).

I decided to do this using WorldWorksGames modular card terrain. There's several reasons for this: 1) It looks good, 2) It's reasonably priced, 3) It's totally modular, and 4) I already have a bunch of card terrain that will work well with it (the diner and the apartments plus more).

I think it's come up well. Of course it does look a bit less realistic than fully modeled terrain but it can be reused and reconfigured in any way I choose. I also have a bunch of props to make which will help bring it to life - dumpsters, traffic lights, road signs, etc

Here it is so far in a 2' x 4' set up:













2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks again Michal, I've been making some of the props to fill it out and clutter up the streets.

      Delete