Friday 9 October 2020

The Spirit of October

October seems to be the month for all the creepy haunted things to come out to terrorize goodly folk, so it seems only fitting to add a few more spooks to my legion of the restless dead.

In a previous post I mentioned how I managed to acquire a bunch of those recent GW magazine things (You know... that game sold at new agents each fortnight with sprues and paints and dice and stuff included)... You know what I mean. Anyway I got six of the first release and two of the second. The second magazine had these ghostly models. I don't know what they're supposed to be but they look really nice. 

I made them a few weeks back and decided to paint them a couple of days ago. There are four figures on each sprue for a total of 8 figures, which is more than enough to make up a unit for most games. Here they are:






No comments:

Post a Comment