Thursday 30 May 2019

Wooden Fences

I'm still making 28mm card-stock terrain. This time wooden fences. I designed them using Photoshop. I'm also currently designing a weatherboard suburban house in several colours.

I had the files for these from a few years back where I made a few fences. This time I redesigned the bases by making little stands so they're a bit less intrusive and can be used in any terrain set up. With the originals I printed some grass texture, glued it to some card and glued the fence on top. The new method takes a bit longer but the result is better.

I also made a few with some graffiti for a more modern look and some gates.



 Here's a bunch of them (but not all) and Harry for scale.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks again Michal. Your support always makes me feel like I must be doing something right.

      Delete
  2. Lovely effect, I looked before reading and had no idea they were printed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norm. I'm a long time fan of printed terrain. If it's good it can look awesome. Unfortunately, if it looks crap.. it really looks crap.

      Delete