Friday 10 May 2019

Back to 28's

It's been a while since I painted any 28mm figures and these guys felt like giants after all the 6mm.

I don't know where these two figures came from but they look good. I'm guessing Reaper, but I that really is only a guess. The Chess King, guy is a really nice sculpt. I'm assuming they're both spell casters of some sort. The one on the left has a very D&D cleric feel.
"Call in the Riot Squad!" ~ These guys are from Offensive Miniatures. I bought them a few years ago and they've been sitting around waiting for some paint. Very nice figures and easy to paint. I have a few more including a pair on horseback, another type of leader (I think) and a couple with tear gas projectors. I'm planning to use these in some zombie apocalypse games.

A quick look at the Offensive Miniatures site when doing the link and I'm thinking I might have make another order with them.

4 comments:

  1. I really dig that chess king!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice isn't it? But, like I said, I don't know who makes it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks again Michal. I'm getting into your territory with the 28mm fantasy figures.

      Delete