Friday 6 September 2019

What's Happening Here?

What's happening is that I started a new blog called This 20mm World at War. There are several reasons for this but the main one is that after a long, long time I'm finally getting to play some WWII games again. This has always been my favorite wargaming period but not always the easiest to find opponents or rules. Lucky for me the worm has turned and I'm getting to play WWII again with people like and rules that I enjoy.

So I decided to start a dedicated WWII blog and thought that I'd try and keep the theme in line with This 28mm Life (which, as you may know, stared as a blog to follow my 28mm sculpting progress several years back). The name of the new blog is a take on the 1970's BBC documentary.

Get it?


So, if it seems that this blog isn't getting as much love as previously... And it's because it isn't. It will get more stuff posted just as soon as I can figure how to amalgamate both blogs so that I can update both at the same time. I'll also get to doing other stuff other than WWII sometime soon (because I'm incapable of sticking with one period).

So, if you click the link above or hit the This 20mm World at War button at the top of the page you'll see my latest postings. The only thing is that they will all be WWII - Because it's a WWII site, after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment