Friday 8 November 2013

Space Pulp 1

Okay. I Acknowledge my Recalcitrance.

Well, I forgot all about posting stuff on this here blog. When I looked at it I saw that I totally forgot to post anything for the whole of October and I have so much to offer you, Dear Blog Reader. Well it's too late now!

Anyhow, here's something that I recently finished. I made up a league for Pulp Alley using a couple of my Space Hero figures and added a few Valkeeri from Hydra Miniatures as back up. The league is called Captain Quasar & the Astro Girls).



Then, because i was in a Space Pulp frame of mind I thought they needed a space ship so I whipped up this little beauty in record time. Here's a pic of Capt Dirk Quasar and the bubbly Trixie Nova posing before it.


I made it out of a cheap ant farm that I found for $2 in a local thrift store. All I had to add were a some engines, nodules and some feet for the legs and that was it. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment