Friday 1 May 2020

Some Things I Painted

I've slowed down a bit with my painting. It's mainly due to my playing Rangers of Shadow Deep and doing detailed write ups. But I'm still puting paint onto figures every day even if I am doing a bit less.

I recently picked up another bunch of figures that have been sitting on my desk and put paint on them. They've been undercoated and gathering dust for about a years or so. That's a pretty short time to sit on the desk compared to some figures.

These are, I think from Studio Miniatures. I got them about 12 to 18 months back and I'm not sure where they came from. I think it was Studio Mini's. I like the guy with the baseball bat but I'm not so keen on the guy with the hammer. The lady is a nice figure but I don't think my paint job is very good. For some reason they look shiny but they're not. They have very matte finish. I can only guess it must be the lighting. They all look like characters from The Walking Dead.
This is figure is a Zombiecide figure. I don't know why I took a photo of it. Anyway, he came out looking good.
This one is an apothecary from North Star: a Frostgrave figure. He came with a crossbow guy who I'm painting at the moment. This is a really nice figure with a lot of character. He has a great face.
And last is this Celt from Eureka. He has been sitting my my lead pile for a long, long time. I think he is supposed to be carrying a coracle (a small skin boat) but I don't have the boat so I fixed the gap in his back with some greenstuff. He'll do for any sort of random NPC.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal. I think I'm going to do a bit of zombie apocalypse for a while.

      Delete