Monday 26 August 2019

More G.I.'s ~ I shouldn't have, & I knew it...

As I mentioned in my previous post about U.S. infantry I said that I bought some AB Figures. I knew that if I painted them they would make my plastic Italeri look second rate.

I knew it. They look really nice and they're really easy to paint too. And, to make matters worse, they are really easy for me to get direct from Eureka.

Now I have to get more AB miniatures. Oh well...

I bought two section packs and some support units to get myself started.

 There are a couple of PSC plastic figures, that I inherited, mixed into the command and FOO bases.

 I also got a couple of vehicles painted. Some recce and some AA.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking troops! How well do they fit with 1/72 plastics in height and heft?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete