Tuesday 10 October 2017

I Love These Figures

I wish that were true.

The fact is: I hate these figures from Ebor. They are sub-par and they are awful to paint. I have another two squadrons of them and I'm not in any hurry to paint them. But I suppose I will and when I have further need for WSS Horse I'll be looking at Front Rank.

These figures took me about two weeks to paint because I just didn't want to do them and I ended up committing to less than one hour per day in getting them done. That's very slow for me and the paint job is sub-par too (just to keep in line with the figures).

Anyway, here they are: 2nd Squadron, Regiment Tarente.




3 comments:

  1. Your final result looks good to me. What about these figures did you find so difficult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The horses are not good with some straps half missing. I also think they've been cast too often and they are somewhat flattened. Because of that the figures don't sit on them very well (some don't sit straight). But overall, I just didn't like painting them them.

      Delete