Wednesday 9 May 2018

Little Thessalonians

Just a quick post to show the newest addition to my Macedonians, some Thessalonian light cavalry.

If you're wondering about the blue rim on the cloak: while I was researching potential colour schemes I read that the cloaks were actually circular with a coloured rim around the whole radius and would actually hang evenly all the way around when worn. So I've tried to emulate this even though the cloaks are sculpted squarish. Besides that, it looks nice and colourful.

It's a small unit but large enough for both Sword & Spear and MEG.



4 comments:

  1. A great injection of colour into the army.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norm. I haven't put the army on the table yet, but they should be pretty colourful when I eventually do.

      Delete