Wednesday 4 December 2019

Hawkmoon Redux

I'm getting ready for a sales day at my wargaming club this coming weekend. Whilst sorting through the vast amount of wargames junk I've accumulated over the years I discovered a bag full of metal figures. Amongst this treasure trove of delight (most of which is destined for the sales table) I discovered a few castings of a figure that I made for Eureka Miniatures several years ago.

For those unaware, this blog started as a diary of my miniature sculpting (thus the 28mm title). I made a whole bunch of figures for Eureka for a range of figures based on author, Michael Moorcock's Hawkmoon series of books (The Jewel in the Skull, The Mad God's Amulet, etc.). The figure I found was an unreleased figure of the main character Dorian Hawkmoon.

So I decided to paint him up to see how he came out. I think he looks pretty nice and I'm happy that I found him. Well.. several of him!






2 comments: